Value-Added Contract Manufacturing
PTP provides world-class Aerospace Contract Manufacturing (CM) in two formats:
- Build-To Print: Detailed manufacturing in accordance with specifications and functional requirements. Production lots.
- Build-To-Specification: Manufacturing to specific sizes and processes while maintaining flexibility for changes. Prototype lots.
More than 35 aerospace materials, including 17-4 PH, 15-5 PH and A286, Inconel, Waspaloy, Titanium, CRS, and Alloy Steel.
- Thread Rolling, Contour Machining, CNC Turning, Hex, Square & Rectangle Configurations, Deburring, Milling, Broaching, Drilling, Honing, Grinding, Precision Hole Drilling, EDM (Wire & Conventional), NDT, Cold Work (Burnishing)
- Heat treating & Plating through NADCAP suppliers.
- Prototype through high-volume production
- Multi-Point In-Process Inspection. Tolerances: +/- .0001” Diameter +/- .0002” Thread Pitch Diameter +/- .0005” Length
Certifications: In addition to our numerous quality designations, PTP is a Federal Government / Military Build-To-Print approved vendor.
Source your requirements to PTP for full-service, on-time delivery of quality components meeting the most stringent requirements. Continuous Replenishment Program (CRP) available. Customer Source Packaging.